has lived in Hawaii for over 40 years, and offers over 26 years of real
estate experience and an intimate knowledge of the Big Island. Her confidence in all aspects
of real estate, combined with her diligence, creativity and integrity,
assures clients they are receiving the best possible service. Karen
provides the most current and accurate market information,
into her vast network of industry professionals. She continually draws
from her extensive marketing experience to offer creative
marketing strategies and produce impeccably high-quality marketing
materials. As an e-Pro certified realtor, she utilizes state of the art
marketing technology, resources and tools.
Early in Karen's career she became a top producer with some of the island’s
known real estate firms, and consistently maintains her record of
has experience selling all types of properties in all types of market
climates, whether it be a first home, vacation condo, luxury oceanfront
estate, the perfect investment or commercial development property, ranch
land, or even that unique and ideal spot that may not even be available on
the open market. Karen is certified with the Trans National Referral
Council and is also a Certified International Property Specialist --
these specialties give Karen the scope
and ability to assist with real estate needs beyond just the
Big Island, yet she enjoys nothing more than sharing her love of the
culture and spirit of Hawaii with her clients.
her free time, Karen enjoys gardening, growing orchids, gourmet cooking
and baking, hiking, keeping fit, traveling the world, and spending time
with her family.
Read more about life and real estate on the Big Island at Karen's Blog: http://karenbail.wordpress.com/.
See Karen's profile on Zillow to read reviews and other helpful information.
Visit Karen on Facebook, Google+, and Linkedin.
Karen can be reached at (808) 936-4640 or by email at
"Keeping the Real in Real Estate….
my experience and dedication will help you navigate through today’s market reality."
- National Association of Realtors
- Previews International Specialist
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Transnational Referral Network
- Bachelor of Science Tropical Agriculture/Business Adminstration, University of Hawaii-Hilo
- Resident of Hawaii since 1967
- Resident of the Island of Hawaii (the Big Island) since 1977
of the University of Hawaii-Hilo Bachelor of Science in Tropical
Agriculture with a minor study in Business Administration
- Special knowledge of unique locales from many years of living and exploring this special place
experiences from working for the State and County Governments and a
local law firm add depth to my ability to facilitate a great variety of real estate transactions.
- Previews International Specialist
- International client base and agent network
- Selling real estate since 1989
- Oceanfront gems in various island locales
the time find a dream property whether it is a home, estate, land or
condo....listening to my clients so I can to find the special place they are looking for
- Development opportunities by drawing from my resources developed through past experiences and knowledge
- Land purchases, ranging from sites for single family homes, to farms, to secret spots for hidden private estates
- Luxury home buyers appreciate my many valuable relationships within the
industry and the private sector, offering the opportunity to purchase
properties not on the open market
- Sharing "secret spots" discovered through living on this island of Hawaii for
almost 30 years. Also my ability to share the secret spots of Oahu where
I grew up!
- Locating family homes
- Specialized marketing that connects my listings to the right buyer
- Having a win-win attitude makes closing a smooth process
- The ability to present international opportunities through my Certified International Property Specialist affiliation
New Construction Homes
- Oceanfront property throughout the island of Hawaii
- Kohala Coast resorts and luxury communities
- Locating development property
- North Kohala homes and land
- Hamakua homes and land
- Kailua-Kona property of all kinds
- Waikoloa property of all kinds
- Waimea property of all kinds
- Secret Spots island wide
- Top Producer Coldwell Banker Maryl Realty 2008
- Top Five Producer Coldwell Banker Maryl Realty 2007, 2009
- International Presidents Circle
- International Sterling Society
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers