This is a leasehold property that is 8.9 acres in area & situated at a median elevation of 1,500'. Located just 9 miles south of Kailua-Kona on a paved & picturesque rural road, this idyllic fully fenced property is graced by a 2 story 5 bedroom 4 bath home that overlooks the lower third of the farm to a distant ocean view.
The farm is comprised of approximately 5 acres of irrigated & productive coffee that was developed & planted in 2008 along with approximately 1.5 acres at the top of the property that was planted with exotic Honduran Mahogany & Spanish Cedar also in 2008. The residential portion of the property includes a storage & equipment parking sheds as well as a collection of fruit trees & room for a plant nursery or raised garden beds.
Notable Features of the Home Include:-
* Living Area—2,004sqft
* Wraparound lanai & covered deck—1,042sqft
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
* High vaulted ceilings with large picture windows creating a light & bright interior.
* Impressive double doors at the main entrance as well as French doors in the dining area & main bedroom.
* Granite bathroom counters.
* Living Area—1,232sqft
* 3 bedrooms & 2 * 3/4 bathrooms.
* Leased photovoltaic system.
* Solar hot water system.
* 400sqft carport or storage area.
Notable Features of the Farm:-
* The area planted in coffee is gentle sloping terrain. The coffee cherry production in season 2021 was 12,066 lbs.
* Perimeter hog wire fence.
* A 9 station irrigation system with inline emitters, 15,000 gallon reservoir tank & booster pump installed in 2019.
* A lightly used John Deere Model 2720 (31HP) tractor with front end bucket as well as a PTO powered 4' rotary mower plus hand tools.
* 8 producing avocado trees, mango, fig, soursop & bananas.
A very convenient, idyllic & private location close to town, beaches & school
Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates, Hilary Brown
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Karen E. Bail shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Hilary Brown, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:03 PM UTC, 8/19/22