Bay View Estates - Elegant Home & Bonus Lot - 2 Separate TMK Parcels
Beautiful resort style home located in in Keauhou Resort with a great opportunity to build your dream home on the bonus lot.
Both Home and Lot are 2 separate TMK's sold together. The Lot located adjacent to the lovely home.
TMK 3-7-8-22-50 with 15,010 sq ft land.
TMK 3-7-8-22-49 home with 16, 214 sq ft.
Immaculate home is built with the highest quality resort style finishes...Luxurious custom Koa wood cabinetry, high end appliances, Kodiak Quartz counters, oak hardwood floors, wood accent trim on ceilings. Enjoy the stunning kitchen with bar seating and panoramic views of pool and ocean. Experience the beauty and elegance.
The Pool is 50' x 12' great for swimming laps. The Spa is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the pristine night skies.
- Excellent unobstructed ocean views from most rooms in the home
- Immaculate home built with high quality materials, resort-style finishes
- Luxurious custom Koa wood cabinetry, high-end appliances, Kodiak Quartz counters, wood accent trim, vaulted ceilings, and oak hardwood floors
- Primary Bedroom is en-suite bath with double vanity, soaking tub, walk-in shower and outdoor shower
- 3 bedrooms have private lanai entry to pool area with Ocean views
- 4th "bedroom" also has it's own separate entry and its own powder room
- Complete photo-Voltaic system
?- Separate TMK parcel where you can build your dream home on the bonus lot
- Conveniently located in Keauhou Resort in Bay View Estates
- SOLD FURNISHED
Courtesy of Hawaii Luxury Real Estate, Burt Bonk
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Karen E. Bail shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Burt Bonk, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:03 PM UTC, 8/19/22